2011년 3월 28일 월요일

Walter Maria de Silva


 
 Walter Maria de silva, one of the top three car
designer, along with Peter Schreyer and Christopher
Edward Bangle, was born in Italy on February 27, 1951.
He was born the son of a architect and received the art
education from childhood. His father craved Walter to be
a architect as him, but Walter said " Even though my
father ordered me to draw the structure, i drew the car
at the first time." And finally, he joined the Fiat car
company in 1972.

In 1986, he changed jobs within the Alfa romeo and
handled lots of projectes as car designer. Moreover, he
assumed the Fiat and Alfa romeo design as a management
in 1994. Furthermore, he has been holding the Volkswagen
chief designer since 2007. (For reference, 6 car
company, Audi, Scoda, Bentley, Seat, Lamborghini and
Bugatti are under the umbrella of the Volkswagen group.)

"Our duty is to creat the car which will be the Icon of
future." He mentioned this sentence when he was
appointed as chief designer. He is suggesting the
obvious method about a good car designer to me. I want
myself to be a good car designer who leads the Hyundai
car company.




댓글 1개:

  1. I really love the cars. particulary concept car. It is one of amazing things that express idea with car. I really love to see the car's face. Many cars have their own face and design style.
    I love to design car, but my drawing skill is not so good. My drawing style is not proper to draw for industrial thing but proper to illustrate. :-D

    답글삭제